1. Antrel Rolle: The fifth-year safety earned his first Pro Bowl appearance this season and fully integrated to the safety position. Rolle boasted a solid year with the first 1.5 sacks of his career, four interceptions and 72 tackles. Rolle did his part in the secondary and was on par with strong safety Adrian Wilson. Rolle should be set for an even better season in 2010, as he is settled into the free safety role superbly. Rolle marks the only member of the Cardinals 2005 draft class to still be in red.
2. Bryant McFadden: The Pittsburgh Steelers transplant was hit or miss in his first year in the desert. This free agent signing was the biggest name the Cardinals brought in last offseason, but the opposition respected Dominique Rodger-Cromartie's athleticism and pick-worthiness more than McFadden's experience. McFadden saw the majority of passes thrown his way. The majority of the time he was up for the challenge. But as the season wore on, his side of the field gave up too many plays. McFadden's inconsistent play was exposed further when Rodgers-Cromartie went out with injury. The former second-rounder will have to shape up or ship out.
3. Ben Graham: The punter was named a Pro Bowl alternate for a reason. The first Australian to ever appear in the Super Bowl, averaged more than 47 yards a punt and kept the ball inside the 20 almost 50 percent of the time. Statistically speaking, Graham was considered the eighth best punter of the 2009 season.
4. Jason Wright: After four seasons with the Cleveland Browns and a rookie season with the Atlanta Falcons, Wright made his way to Arizona where the running back saw the most playing time in passing situations. Wright compiled the first multi-touchdown season of his career with a pair of receiving touchdowns. On the year, Wright caught nine passes for 53 yards and rushed three carries for 17 yards. The Cardinals should continue to use Wright's versatility, as he can also line up at fullback if needed.
What the Cardinals 2005 draft class looked like....
1. Antrel Rolle DB Miami (Fla.)
2. J.J. Arrington RB California
3. Eric Green DB Virginia Tech
3. Darryl Blackstock LB Virginia
4. Elton Brown G Virginia
5. Lance Mitchell LB Oklahoma
7. LeRon McCoy WR Indiana (PA)
Become friends with AZRedReport.com on Facebook by clicking here.